Thursday, January 03, 2008

New beginning

Suprised?? I'm feeling so much better and decided to change the outlook of my blog. How is it? i wanted to search for blog skins online but decide I'm gonna stick to blogger template cuz it's simple and for a html beginner it made my lfie easier. I'm still putting up some links of websites I go to and links to blogs I surf. Slowly la huh?

Classes have started. But I'm skipping tomorrow tutorial casue I did not do the assignments. I don't want to get "the look" by Miss Puvanes. I swear I'm gonna hand it in next week.*cross fingers*

I've been doing some thinking lately. And it's that time of the year I'm de-motivated. For very year in school the middle of the year is the moodiest and the laziest period of time for me. So I guess it's the same for my college year now. Left 5 months more till exams and I'm getting moody or emo in other words. I need to start fresh.. And pray that God give me strength through these times.

anyway here is a video I found at www.liveleak.com bout roosters breaking up a rabbit fight. Funny how animal nature works. We humans thought we know it all bout nature sometimes. Oh yeah..liveleak.com provedes lots of videos that youtube consider as violations.So check it out ya..Ciao~

No comments: