Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Close Call

one of my biggest fear other than lizards is losing all my files. I almost did yesterday but luckily The Bear saves my day. I suck at organising file in my pc but I got a keen memory on where I save my files. My series are all over the place..till i get the pop up that says my hardisk is geeting full only I'll dump it in my external harddrive. One fine day, while listening to songs and you-tube-ing, my pc hang..keyboard not responsive and when I reset my pc my windows cannot load.Holy Mother of GOd, I almost cried that time thinking bout my prom pics gone,my series and the pending 50% 4.2 GB file on A-team series. the Bear bought another Sata hard disk and brought back my old hardisk to back up my files. Phew..now everything is fine..got larger harddrive but I have to install everything again for now..i miss my wallpaper and all my favourites.Oh yeah I miss me not having type my username over and over again.Now all I do for websites is typing aichen1986 over and over again. ...

Just finished Puvanes's dreaded assignment. Going to hand it in ..hopefully she accepts cuz I heard she was pissed at last tutorial.Ok time for me to watch Martha Stewart and imagine I'm a stepford wife..toodles~

No comments: