Monday, January 14, 2008

Interested in Law?

There is something wrong with my blog template. All my side page elements gone..Bloody hell. Makes me no mood to blog..anyways I went to work for the college at The Star Education Fair last weekend. Got paid Rm 100 to give out brochures and talk talk a bit that weekend. It was a good experience cause we got to meet lots of people. Some form 4 students came to enquire as well as Form 5 and 6 la. I only started to go to education fairs after form 5 n 6.the kids now are so gung ho Some with parents, some came alone, some parents came alone to enquire for their children.At first we were not required to counsel the students but due to a huge response, we have to do it. So we talk and talk to the potential students and they were interested.Some paretns were really interested and there was this mother who was enquiring for A Levels, and she said must take economics then the son was making the sad,disturbed face. Damn cute actually..Here are some pics. Please leave your comments throught my blogsite cause the side page is out of order
#1 Our BAC booth

#After the event

Fabian,Raja Singham,Adrian,Ej,Me,Vera and William

#3 Vijay Reuben,Debra and me Me,Ej and Debra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

arlo my argumentative partner..since u leave such nice comment on my blog its my turn to return you one...FASTER UPDATE LAH!!! i need ur rambling,rattling,mumbling and babaling asap!!!!!! CiaO!

Ai Chen said...

try my best..classes super full as u know and THIS blogspot is making me crazy. I think i'm gonna start a new blog.